Dear members of our group, the topic of COVID-19 remains relevant until the situation normalizes and treatment protocols, vaccines, etc. are found.Almost all of you are familiar with the measures taken by the Government of Slovakia to combat the pandemic, in particular, with the planned testing of the entire population of Slovakia.
Without going into a discussion about the expediency of this measure, as well as its organisational and informational support, let it remain the topic of a separate conversation. For those who decide for themselves to participate as volunteers, we would like to invite you to participate in the most active way in improving the general state of healthcare in Slovakia.This will not require significant efforts from you; however, the result will help all of us to improve the quality of life in our beautiful country.
We would like to ask you to use the information materials of our organisation MALnS in your volunteering activities.
MALnS is a non-profit organisation whose main goal is to help doctors to have their qualifications recognised here in Slovakia and get employed. After all, it is not a secret for any of us that Slovakia suffers from a huge shortage of medical workers and, at the same time, has one of the most difficult systems of qualification recognition for foreign doctors. You can get detailed information on our website https://www.malns.sk/
By spreading information about us, you will help us reach the “highest offices”, where, alas, not the most reasonable decisions are sometimes made; you will help to convey our position and contribute to real improvement of the situation in the Slovak healthcare system. If you agree to join us, please follow 5 steps:
1. You can register as a volunteer medical or non-medical worker here: https://korona.gov.sk/spolocna-zodpovednost/
2. Please, in point no. 9, indicate the name of our organization: Medzinárodná asociácia lekárov na Slovensku (International Association of doctors in Slovakia).
3. After registering, notify as many people as possible from your environment about this, so that there would be more of us, since there is strength in unity. Use a hashtag when posting on social media: #sMALnSpreSlovensko
4. Please inform us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, in which city you will participate in testing and your contact information for communication: mail, phone number and postal address – where we can send the symbolic signs of our organisation for you.
5. We will be glad to get any photo reports from the scene of the event that we plan to publish on the honour roll on our website.
Let us support Slovakia, Slovaks and other peoples living on this beautiful territory, and also give our doctors, nurses and all medical staff give a helping hand. Moreover, we will do it regardless of what nationality they are!