Slovenská zdravotná univerzita (slov. SZU) finally published on its page (http://www.szu.sk/index.php?id=1455&menu=) information on the dates of the Supplementary Examination for foreign doctors and dentists, while this information is still missing on the website of the Ministry of Education, which oversees the entire process of recognition of foreign medical diplomas in Slovakia (https://www.minedu.sk/terminy-na-rok-2021/).
Exam dates: 24. – 25. November 2021.
From 8th till 12th November, a preparatory course for the exam will be held at the SZU, the details of which will be published by the end of September.
The last deadline for sending an application for participation in the exam is 19.11.2021. The application is submitted in free form and must obligatorily contain the following data:
– name and surname
– address of permanent or temporary residence in Slovakia
– phone and e-mail (an invitation to the exam will be sent to the e-mail, so it is important to enter your e-mail correctly)
If you need a sample of an application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide it to you.
To the application you must attach:
– certified copy of diploma with official translation into Slovak
– notarized copy of the decision of the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and sport of Slovakia on recognition of the document on education
– confirmation of payment of the fee for participation in the examination (the fee must be paid no later than 21.11.2021)
– notarized copy of the protocol on the failure to pass the qualification examination, if it is a question of retaking the exam less than 12 months after the failed attempt
If not all documents are attached to the application, they can be additionally submitted later, no later than the day of passing the exam.
Address for sending the application with attachments:
Dekanát LF SZU
Limbová 12, 833 03 Bratislava
Amount of the fee:
– for doctors: 740,00 €
– for dentists: 1180,00 €
As we have noticed, unfortunately, the amount of the fee has increased.
SWIFT / BIC: SPSRSKBA
IBAN: SK87 8180 0000 0070 0020 0522
Variable symbol: 1001008401
Specific symbol: date of birth in ddmmyy format (example: 18. May 1982-180582)
The fee must be paid no later than 21st of November 2021.
The university also published on its website lists of questions to prepare for the exam: http://www.szu.sk/userfiles/file/LF/Doplnujuce-skusky/20210914/DS_Vseobecny_lekar-Otazky_ku_skuske.pdf and a list of recommended literature for the preparation of http://www.szu.sk/userfiles/file/LF/Doplnujuce-skusky/20210914/DS_Vseobecny_lekar-Studijna_literatura.pdf for both doctors and dentists:
– questions: http://www.szu.sk/userfiles/file/LF/Doplnujuce-skusky/20210914/DS_Zubny_lekar-Otazky_ku_skuske.pdf
– literature: http://www.szu.sk/userfiles/file/LF/Doplnujuce-skusky/20210914/DS_Zubny_lekar-Studijna_literatura.pdf
On our website you will find detailed information about the conduct of the supplementary examination: https://www.malns.sk/priebeh-doplnujucej-skusky.
We wish all foreign doctors and dentists successful completion of the additional examination!